Anne Marie McGinley joined the firm as an associate attorney in 1995, and became a partner in 2006. Anne Marie is admitted to practice law in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Pennsylvania.
Ms. McGinley was born in Honesdale, Pennsylvania in 1962, and graduated cum laude from the University of Scranton in 1984, with a B.S. in Public Administration. She served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert J. Conway, Court of Common Pleas in Honesdale, Pennsylvania in 1985, and, subsequently, obtained her J.D. from Catholic University in Washington, D.C. in 1987.
Ms. McGinley is a member of the Insurance Defense litigation group, and her practice is concentrated in the areas of medical malpractice and insurance defense litigation. She also serves as the Editor of the firm's quarterly newsletter "Litigation in Brief."
Ms. McGinley is also actively involved in various activities at her children's schools.
Admitted to Practice
- University of Scranton (B.S., cum laude, Public Administration, 1984)
- Catholic University of America (J.D., 1987)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert J. Conway, Court of Common Pleas, Honesdale, Pennsylvania (1985)
- 1988, Pennsylvania
- 1988, Maryland
- 1989, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- 1990, District of Columbia
- 1991, United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George' County Bar Association
- The American Society for Healthcare RIsk Management of the American Hospital Association