Commercial Transportation Liability, Construction Liability, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage
Warren Stephens has been practicing law since 1981, and became associated with DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP, in 2000. Mr. Stephens became a partner in 2003.
Mr. Stephens was born in Detroit, Michigan, in 1953. He attended High School and College in California, obtaining his B.A. in Political Science in 1978, from the California State University, Fullerton. He earned his Juris Doctorate in 1981 from the American University, Washington College of Law, in Washington, D.C. During law school he met his wife and remained in the Washington-Metropolitan area to practice law.
Mr. Stephens was among the first group of American law students to study law in Eastern Europe. During the summer of 1979, he studied in Moscow and St. Petersburg in Russia, and in Warsaw, Poland.
He is barred in Maryland and the District of Columbia as well as the Federal Courts in both jurisdictions. His practice is concentrated in the areas of Commercial Transportation Liability, Construction Liability, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Insurance Defense, and Insurance Coverage Litigation.
Admitted to Practice
- California State University, Fullerton (B.A., Political Science 1978)
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C. (J.D., 1981)
- 1981, Maryland
- 1982, District of Columbia
- 1982, U.S. District Court, Maryland
- 1983, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- 1985, United States Supreme Court
- 1988, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- 1989, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Federal Trial Bar for Maryland and the District of Columbia