Emily F. Belanger
Emily F. Belanger joined the firm as a Summer Associate in May, 2012. In December, 2013, she was sworn in to the Maryland Bar and became an Associate Attorney, assigned to the Litigation practice group. In 2015, Emily was admitted to the District of Columbia Bar.
Emily received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Towson University in 2010, where she was a member of the International Honor Society, Beta Gamma Sigma. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law in May, 2013. At the University of Baltimore, she was a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review, as well as a member of the Honor Board.
Prior to joining DeCaro Doran, and throughout her undergraduate and early law school career, Emily served as a law clerk at several local defense firms. After completing the DeCaro Doran Summer Associate Program in August, 2012, she remained with the firm as a law clerk until her swearing in to the Maryland Bar.Emily is barred in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
A native of St. Mary’s County, Maryland; Emily now lives in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Construction Defect Litigation
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle, Trucking andTransportation
- Shopkeeper/Premises and DramShop Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Claims
- Towson University (B.S., summa cum laude, Business Administration, May 2010)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., cum laude, May 2013)
- 2013, Maryland
- 2015, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland-D.C. Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Member 2010-Present
- 2019-2021 Super Lawyers Rising Star,Maryland
- 2019-2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star, District of Columbia