Haneen A. Daham
Haneen A. Daham is a native of Washington, D.C., and joins DeCaro Doran as an Associate Attorney assigned to the L1 Litigation Practice Group.
Haneen attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County, where she graduated magna cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in International Affairs. Thereafter, she attended the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law where she earned her J.D. in 2018. While in law school, Haneen was a member of the National Trial Team and the Journal of Business & Technology Law. Upon graduation, she was awarded The Order of the Barristers for her excellent courtroom advocacy.
Haneen started her legal career as a Law Clerk for The Honorable Judge Sampson in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City before accepting a position at the United States Patent and Trademark Office as a Trademark Examining Attorney. Haneen then served as an Assistant State’s Attorney for Prince George’s County, ultimately prosecuting cases in the Major Crimes Unit before joining DeCaro Doran.
- General Liability
- Insurance Defense
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, with a minor in International Affairs, 2014)
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D. 2018)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gregory Sampson, Circuit Court of Maryland for Baltimore City (2018-2019)
- 2018, Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association