Jennifer R. Albany
Jennifer Albany was born in 1973 in Rahway, New Jersey, and has been an associate member of DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP, since 1999.
Ms. Albany attended Loyola College of Baltimore, and obtained a B.A. in Political Science in 1995 from Pennsylvania State University. She graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude, in 1998 with a juris doctorate. Following law school, she served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable M. Brooke Murdock, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, before entering private practice.
Currently, Jennifer is assigned to the Commercial and Employment Law practice group, and her areas of concentration including commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, and workers’ compensation. She is barred in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia and regularly appears for clients in those courts, as well as before the Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., Political Science, 1995)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1998)
- 1998, Maryland
- 2000, District of Columbia
- 2001, Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association