Lauren N. Rutkowski
Lauren N. Rutkowski is an Associate Attorney assigned to the Worker’s Compensation and Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Lauren attended York College of Pennsylvania where she earned a B.A. in Political Science, with a Minor in Legal Studies, in 2011. She graduated from the Widener University of School of Law with a juris doctorate and was sworn in to the Maryland Bar in December 2014.
Following law school, Lauren served as a law clerk at Cohen & Forman, LLC and Murtha Psoras & Lanasa before accepting a judicial clerkship with The Honorable William O. Carr of the Harford County Circuit Court of Maryland. After completing her clerkship, she worked with the Harford County State’s Attorney’s Office as an Assistant State’s Attorney, and most recently was associated with the Law Office of Anthony DiPaula in Baltimore, Maryland
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle, Trucking and Transportation
- York College of Pennsylvania (B.A., Political Science, minor in Legal Studies, 2011)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., May 2014)
- 2014, Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association