Lynne J. Kinney
Lynne J. Kinney is an associate attorney in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Born in Washington, D.C. in 1957, Ms. Kinney currently resides in Grasonville, Maryland.
Ms. Kinney earned her B.S. in Biology from Mount Saint Mary’s College in Emmitsburg, Maryland in 1979, and later graduated from California Western School of Law with a juris doctorate, in 1979. Lynne served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard J. Clark, Charles County Circuit Court from 1990 to 1993 before entering private practice.
Her areas of practice include civil litigation and insurance defense.
- General Liability
- Mount Saint Mary’s College (B.S., Biology, 1979)
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard J. Clark, Charles County Circuit Court (1990-1993)
- 1992, Maryland
- 1994, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Society