Andrew B. Greenspan
Of CounselPhone: 301.352.4951
Andrew “Drew” Greenspan has been a practicing attorney since 1985, and recently joined the firm as Of Counsel. He is barred in Maryland and the District of Columbia and has an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell.
Drew graduated from the University of Dallas cum laude with a B.A. in Politics and Drama in 1982. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1985 and subsequently served as law clerk to The Honorable Bruce C. Williams in the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Maryland from. Following completion of his judicial clerkship, he began his legal career as an Associate Attorney in a general practice firm in Annapolis, Maryland.
His long and successful career as a litigator includes serving as house counsel to Traveler’s Insurance Company and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and as a sole practitioner. During his tenure with Nationwide, he tried hundreds of cases to verdict throughout the state of Maryland, managed Nationwide’s Maryland and D.C. Trial Division, and eventually, led Nationwide’s Commercial Litigation Trial Division offices in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, D.C. and Virginia.
Drew is a dedicated attorney and highly recognized and respected legal professional who brings 38 years of experience in insurance defense, personal injury, and commercial litigation experience to DeCaro Doran.
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- University of Dallas (B.A. cum laude, Politics and Drama, 1982)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D. 1985)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Bruce C. Williams, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Maryland (1985 to 1986)
- 1985, Maryland
- 2004, District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association