Jennifer A. King
Jennifer A. King is a native of Calvert County, Maryland. Jennifer graduated, cum laude, from the University of Maryland, College Park, in 2004 where she received a B.A. in Psychology and Criminology/Criminal Justice. While attending the University of Maryland, she had the opportunity to intern for the Honorable William B. Spellbring, Jr. at the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, as well as with Samuel J. DeBlasis, II, in DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP’s Workers’ Compensation practice group.
Jennifer obtained her juris doctorate in 2007 from the University of Baltimore School of Law where she graduated magna cum laude. She was an Associate Editor for the Law Forum and participated in the law school’s Civil Advocacy Clinic.
In 2005, Jennifer joined the DeCaro, Doran Summer Associate Program and remained with the firm as a law clerk during law school. After passing the Maryland Bar in 2007, she became an Associate Attorney. Jennifer King was elevated to Partner in 2016. Jennifer is also licensed to practice in the District of Columbia.
- Business Law & Commercial Transactions
- Construction Defect Litigation
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle, Trucking and Transportation
- Product Liability
- Property Claims
- Shopkeeper/Premises & Dram Shop Liability
- Wills & Estates
- Worker’s Compensation
- University of Maryland (B.A., cum laude, Psychology and Criminology/Criminal Justice, 2004)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Intern to the Honorable William B. Spellbring, Jr., Circuit Court for Prince George’s County (2003)
- 2007, Maryland
- 2009, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Prince George’s County Bar Association