Steven J. Parrott
Of CounselPhone: 301-352-4961
Steven J. Parrott has been a practicing attorney for more nearly four decades, and in 2019 joined DeCaro Doran as Of Counsel.
Steve is an alumnus of Towson University, having earned a B.S. in Business Administration in 1977.Thereafter, he attended the University of Baltimore School of Law where he graduated with honors and distinctions and earned his J.D. in 1981. At the University of Baltimore, he was inducted into the Heusler Honor Society and served on the Law Review.
His prior legal experience includes a judicial internship with the Honorable Frank A. Kaufmann, Chief Judge, United States District Court for the District of Maryland, and a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Austin W. Brizendine, Circuit Court For Baltimore County from 1981 to 1982. Subsequently,he was associated with a number of law firms in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Steve is barred in Maryland and the District of Columbia and extensive experience and success in complex defense litigation matters at both the trial and appellate level in state and federal courts.
Steve lives in Annapolis, Maryland with his wife and daughters.
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle, Trucking andTransportation
- Shopkeeper/Premises & DramShop Liability
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A.,Political Science, 1971)
- American University LawSchool(J.D., 1974)
- LawClerk to the Honorable MorrisTurk, Anne Arundel County CircuitCourt (1975-1976)
- 1974, Maryland
- 1975, District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for theFourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Districtof Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Districtof Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Committees on Torts and Insurance Practice Litigation)
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association